Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sunshine

Sunshine is the title of the article. I don't know why I choose dark black as my blog's background's color, but my blog's name is sunshine. This feeling that I can 't explain is so abstract, so I use Google to search pictures and I finally find the following picture named sunshine. 
     
    

     Please look at the picture and imagine. If a person stood on the ground and faced to the sky that is very dark and black with thick clouds, what is his feeling? When he notice no matter how dark and thick the clouds are, he still can see the sunshine, even though the sunshine is dim and weak. What is his feeling?  
     Just think about it for a little moment...
     ......
     ...
     . 

     Even the sky is dark, the cloud is thick, and the sunshine is weak, but sunshine still brings the light to the person and makes his heart bright and warm. Sometimes the environment is so bad, depressive, and very difficult, but we must have something in our heart that can keep us coping with the fact and difficulties. It must be hope and Sunshine is a kind of hope.
 Many friends including me sometimes feel lonely dispirited stressful. Sometimes I feel so bad losing my own dream and I think why I come to America? Why I study here and I am so far away from my dear parents and friends? What’s my favorite major? What’s the life’s meaning? What’s my dream? I feel lonely and many kinds of negative airs that are the dark sky and the thick clouds in my heart are around me. This kind of feeling is temporary; as a result, I have my own sunshine that is love, dream, and happiness.
My parents and friends give me so much love. My parents are my sun. They give me so much love. They take care of me and talk with me even though I am in America. My mother often talks to me about how to take care of myself, how to keep healthy, how to be a friendly, kind, polite gentleman. My father often teaches me how to be a responsible man, how to solve emergency, how to be independent man, how to make a good decision and sometimes we talk about history and police and share our own outlook. After I studied in high school, I am very happy because my father started treating me as a friend not a son, treating me as a man not a boy. My mother doesn’t agree with it, my mother said “no matter how old you are, you are always my son.” I never forget the scene that I went to the airport and said “bye bye” to my parents. My father was smiling and said “you are a man now, I believe you can face to the world by yourself.” My mother was crying and said “I can’t take care of you when you study in America, and you must take care of yourself well. Don’t worry about your father and me” That’s the difference between father’s love and mother’s love. Whenever I want to give up, I always feel that the love my parents give me make me strong.
To be honest, I never say any negative feeling and thoughts to my parents, I always tell the positive and happy things to my parents that can make my parents not worry about me and make them happy. I always tell the negative feeling to my best friends who always encourage me and make me feel comfortable. I always encourage my friends too because when I can help my friends I also feel very happy. I like to share my memory, my dream, the life that I want to have, which kind of girl that I love, where we should travel and explore in the future, and any thoughts in mind with my friends. I like the love between my friends and me, and the love makes me feel hopeful and makes me feel we are young! The future is excellent! The life is wonderful and exciting, and this day is enjoyable! I love my friends who bring me so much happiness.
My dream is to be an engineer and I wish I can have a nice life that I can have lot of free time that I can spend with my parents, my wife, my children, and my friends on having fun together. Now my dream is to study in American University and learn as much as I can. I want to create my own wonderful life by myself. I wish my parents are prode of me and my success. That’s the dream that I am trying to achieve.   
Everything is changing to be better all the time. Now what I’d like to do is enjoying the life now, making myself, my family, and my friends happy and studying hard. I believe tomorrow is more beautiful, that’s why I am always happy, and that’s why my blog’s name is sunshine.
Look at the sunshine…
The life is wonderful!
The future is bright! 

2 comments:

  1. Pictures are wonderful!! :)) and your mind is wonderful,too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yu Jie, your story took my attention from the beginning. I couldn’t stop read it until the end. It took my breath immediately.
    Yu Jie used a wonderful description about the ray light in our soul. In confirmation of his words he put a very meaningful picture that it gave us a clear view about what is subject of his story.
    I agree with his statement in the text. First of all, I also believe in a ray of light between dark clouds. For example, I had bad situations many times and I didn’t believe in the good end. However, always I found the best decisions among all awful situations. It is true that among the darkest clouds there always exist a light of hope.
    The second, likewise Yu Jie I asked myself why I came in U.S.A. Why did I try to start new life here? In addition, the same like him, immediately after the bad thoughts, feelings, and questions in my head I remembered why I came in North America; I came to improve my English language skills, and to study Master program degree. Also, in support of my great choice to study in UCR, it appears the fact how much I developed my English skills just only for 10 weeks. It is amazing, because I think nowhere else I can do it with the same quality like at UCR.
    The third, I agree with him that we have to think in the entire time only positive. More over, the positive thoughts make us happy. When you are positive person everything in your life is easy going, and you can fight against the problems easier. Likewise him, I think that the real, pure, and clear love exist only between parents and their children. That is the most powerful love that can exist in the world. In fact, the parent’s love gives us energy and inspiration to continue to follow our dreams.
    The last thing that I agree with Yu Jie is that we have to make our parents to be proud of us. That why we shouldn’t give up on our bad thoughts and feelings, so we have to fight with them and to become winner as we realize our goals.
    In summary, I would like to say like Yu Jie “Enjoy the life each day.” Instead of all difficulties we have to valuate our life and to use every minute to our friends, parents, and to give all the best from us to make our dream to become real.

    ReplyDelete