Sunday, May 22, 2011

hello

hello my friends
recently i have a strong feeling is that time goes too fast, life is too short..
when i memorized the life in the middle school ,the life in the high school is end; when i memorized the life in the high school, i have been USA for almost half year.
sometimes i really like the time goes fast;for example, when i am homesick , i do want to the life goes as fast as possible, and i can go home earlier.
sometimes i really hate the time goes too fast. Sometimes, when i finished all my class in the 2 pm, i really don't know what should i do , no homework, no pressure, everything goes well, i can play all day all night. sometimes i do hate this kind of life. because compared the student's life in China , compared with my friends, the student's life here is too easy, i always think i can improve myself more, if i do some extra work by myself. and sometimes when i watch TV i fell happy meanwhile i feel i waste my time to learn.
the feeling is so hard to explain, the problem is still not solved. I still young and need learn too many things.
have a nice day , even the day goes too fast

1 comment:

  1. Yu Jay, I am always very happy when I read your writing. :) I felt same thing. I felt time is too fast from twenty. haha. And it goes faster, and now maybe I can understand that mother or granmother said to me, "time goes faster as time goes on, and life is short". You are a very lucky guy because you can study here now. I know Asian culture and studying style, they don't have time to do other things exept studying. They should memorize many subjects and go to extra institute.
    After graduated middle school, I went to Mongolia, and I went to high school in there. And I was so nervous, and compared with my friends in Korea or America because I thought Mongolia did not have good education circumstance.
    Anyway, you are learning precious experiences that is a little bit different from your freinds. Even they do not give you extra work and full time class a day, they have a good education system as you know, and you will be busy from next quater. haha:) You can debate, speak your idea and study by yourself, not be forced to memorize it. You become indenpent earlier, and I believe you will do everything well because you are very kind boy ,and you always consider your future and good thing.
    Jay, Jia you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete